DOMESTIC SHIPPING DETAILS
Standard shipping in the United States is FREE on orders over $25! Your order will ship USPS First Class Mail. Please allow up to 8 to 10 business days for delivery. If your order is less than the minimum threshold of $25, you will be charged $4.99 for standard shipping.
Case-Mate also offers expedited services at an additional charge. If ordered before 2 PM EST M-F, your order will ship the same day*. The expedited options are:
- UPS Ground (5 - 7 Business Days) - $9.99
- UPS Second Day Air - $20.00
- UPS Next Day Air - $25.00
* On all expedited Orders placed on Friday before 2 PM EST, or the Weekend - UPS does not deliver on Saturday to most locations. An overnight order would deliver Monday. A Second Day order would deliver Tuesday.
Special Note: All orders placed to PO Boxes or APO/FPO's are only shipped with USPS and may not be expedited.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DETAILS
Case-Mate offers international shipping to most countries using UPS Standard International Shipping. Case-Mate does not offer an Expedited Shipping method internationally.
UPS Standard International: Please allow up to 30 days for delivery depending on your location. UPS provides tracking to your country destination. Once in country, the local mail service makes the final delivery. UPS tracking is only updated with final delivery information provided the details are sent back to UPS by the local mail service provider.
Special Note: If your country is not listed in the drop down during checkout, you will need to select an alternate payment method. Fraud risks are higher in certain countries and you may be asked to make your payment using PayPal or Amazon Payments.
The following are some important things you need to know about orders shipping outside the U.S.
- Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all import fees. If you are unsure what to expect, please contact your local customs or post office for details.
- Please don't refuse the package because of the customs or taxes charged when the item is delivered. The carrier won't be able to return the item to us unless these fees are paid. Our only option is to abandon the package in customs and if this happens, we won't be able to offer a refund.
- Orders that are returned to Case-Mate due to incorrect or missing address information, shipping fees are non-refundable. We are happy to re-ship the order to you, however, additional shipping charges will apply to re-ship the items to the correct address.