DOMESTIC SHIPPING DETAILS
Standard shipping in the United States is FREE on orders over $25! Your order will be delivered* USPS First Class Mail. Please allow 5 to 7 days for delivery. If your order is less than the minimum threshold of $25, you will be charged $4.99 for standard shipping.
* Order delivery starts with UPS Mail Innovations - your package is then handed off to USPS for final delivery. Your tracking number works on both the UPS and USPS websites!
Expedited Shipping is available at an additional charge. Expedited options are available during the checkout process. If ordered before 2 PM EST M-F, your order will ship the same day*.
* On all expedited Orders placed on Friday before 2 PM EST, or the Weekend - UPS does not deliver on Saturday or Sunday to most locations. An overnight order would deliver Monday. A Second Day order would deliver Tuesday.
Special Note: All orders placed to PO Boxes or APO/FPO's are only shipped with USPS and may not be expedited.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DETAILS
Case-Mate offers international shipping to most countries and are shipped via DHL Express.
Case-mate has partnered with a third-party merchant processor for all International orders. Global-E will process your order and submit to Case-mate for shipment using DHL Express.
Special Note: If your country is not listed in the drop-down during checkout, you will need to select an alternate payment method. Fraud risks are higher in certain countries and you may be asked to make your payment using PayPal or Amazon Payments.
The following are some important things you need to know about orders shipping outside the U.S.
- DUTIES AND TAXES. Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all import fees. Using Global-E, you will be given the opportunity while placing the order to prepay any fees if they are applicable. If presented with fees, and not prepaid, you will be responsible for these charges to receive the order.
- Please don't refuse the package because of the customs or taxes charged when the item is delivered. The carrier won't be able to return the item to us unless these fees are paid. Our only option is to abandon the package in customs and if this happens, we won't be able to offer a refund.
- Orders that are returned to Case-Mate due to incorrect or missing address information, shipping fees are non-refundable.