← Back to Case-mate.com

I Entered The Wrong Address - Now What Do I Do?

Contact Case-Mate as soon as possible. We process and ship orders very quickly. Case-Mate will make every effort to change the shipping address if we can make the change before the order is processed.

If the order has processed, we are happy to help you get the order to the correct address.  We know these mistakes happen and we will do our best to assist you with a replacement.  Contact the Customer Service Team by email: submit a support request or by phone: 866-689-3432 M-F 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.